Start showing your reviewer expertise!
- Review less, yet contribute much more than before: you choose when and where you want to invest your time and expertise, and multiple journals can use your single review.
- Get quantitative, peer-reviewed, externally verifiable recognition and measure of your expertise in return for work done well.
- Remain anonymous towards everyone if you wish.
- Discuss the science with authors, other reviewers and editors in a dedicated discussion channel during the process – anonymously or signed.
- Recommend your trusted colleagues, by inviting them into Peerage of Science, or if they are already your Peers, by recommending them for a specific manuscript.
Who qualifies to peer review in Peerage Science?
Peer reviewing in Peerage of Science is allowed for validated scientists only – when you register, we will seek external verification from trusted sources for your identity and qualifications.
To qualify to be a Peer, you need to have at least one published article in an ISI-indexed or otherwise established peer-reviewed journal, written in English, as the first or corresponding author.
(NOTE: You don’t need to be Peer to be able to submit your own manuscript for peer review)
After you have been validated as a Peer, you can engage to peer review any manuscript – but remember, your expertise will be judged and scored by other reviewers!